REC LEAGUE EVALUATIONS REGISTRATION
Please fill out the link below for your MYLax Rec Evaluation. At this event all players will be placed on teams, to meet their skill level. Equipment is available if needed.
If you have any questions please email Matt Cassalia
- February 1st - Clearwater Jamboree kick off event
- Feb 7th - 10U - 12U - under the lights at Buffalo Creek
- Feb 15th - at Manatee (GT Brey)
- Feb 22nd - at St. Pete
- Feb 29th - at Tampa Tribe
- March 7th - at NW Tampa
- Off for spring break - We may hold clinics on Saturdays for those around on March14th & 21st
- March 28th - at Manatee (GT Brey)
- April 4th - at Home vs Manatee, Sarasota, Tribe and PEP
- April 18th - Battle of the Bay (South Tampa Sticks fields)
TRUE MONSTERS SUMMER TRAVEL TRYOUTS
BIG THANKS TO OUR MONSTERS BOX LACROSSE
COACH JOHNNY MOURADIAN
FOR AN AMAZING INDOOR BOX LACROSSE SEASON!
AND THANK YOU ALL PLAYERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN OUR ANNUAL
FALL BOX PROGRAM
WHAT A GREAT SEASON!
LEARN FROM THE BEST!
"We will be teaching box biomechanics, principles and strategies in a 4V4 small box setting that aligns with US Lacrosse’s Long Term Athletic Development Model (LTAM). The small Monsters boxes located at the Premier Sports Complex are perfect for youth development. I’m very excited to be working with the Monster’s organization to share all my knowledge of box lacrosse.
Please take a look at the US Lacrosse link that outlines their LTAM and see what Duke Coach John Danowski says about small sided games”
Coach Johnny Mouradian
President American Indoor Lacrosse Association
(not available from the online store)
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!